Extralights active with emergency lights.

• I'm having this weird issue where all of my extralights (spotlights, high beams) activate with the emergency lights.

The issue is occurring with my NON-ELS experiments, in my FiveM server/s that utilize luxart vehicle control.

This also prevents the headlight and taillight flashing patterns from working properly.

• The extralights and highbeams always turn on whenever the headlight flashers are on. The only way I know to prevent that from happening is to disable the headlight flashers and use sirens for the wigwags.

Thank you!

Another issue experienced is that whenever said headlights have a sequencer value, it doesn't play the full cycle, but only a part of it, and freezes on constant steady burn.

For example, if I had the sequencer value (binary of 1010101), it would flash through the 101 and continue being active in a steady burn.

Are you aware of what could be causing this issue? Thank you for your help!

• The duration of the flash for the headlight and taillights seems to depend on the BPM and the time multiplier, if it's too slow or steady with high BPM values, lower the BPM and increase the time multiplier. However, I personally find it easier to just use sirens for flashing headlights or taillights.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!