2013 Dodge Charger Pursuit "Alderney Police"

• Hey everybody

At the moment I'm finishing up this 2013 Dodge Charger Pursuit. Here's some pictures and a video to showcase it.

Feedback is always appreciated.

External Video youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chippy

Set the Label from Work in Progress to Discontinued

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!