A simply constructed Gamber Johnson fitted for GeorgieMoon's Ford Police Interceptor Sedan.
It can be used in Underwood's base model with adjustments, no doubt.
- You may on any GTA V vehicle, including vehicles that are sold for profit.
- You may NOT use on a model used in a different game, including Roblox or other genres.
- When releasing with this part, please include the following credit:
- Gamber Johnson Interceptor Sedan Console by Cartres
-Original Texture Sheets developed by CJ24 for Accurate Studios, edited and used with permission."
To complete RobertTM 's submissions of the RS-A and Enforcer, I've gone ahead and completed an Eagle Ultra Grip tire to match his. Combined, the trio offers the community the most common tires used on police vehicles.
These textures must be mapped to a tire of your choosing. There is no vehicle they are more common on than others; you'll find them mostly equipped on vehicles in regions where it snows often. These were made on a custom tire modeled by myself on @GeorgieMoon's Tahoe.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE OR ADJUST THE COMPRESSION OF THESE DDS FILES. Doing so will cause discoloration (blacks turning purple and green), and the normal map degrading in quality.
Included is an uncompressed DDS normal map for use in the +hi.ytd of your vehicle. This is an optional feature to achieve the clarity my screenshots have. If you wish for further optimization, simply leave this texture and import the other DTX DDS files.
- You may use these on any GTA V vehicles, including vehicles that are sold for profit.
- You may NOT use these textures on a model used in a different game, including Roblox or other genres.
- When releasing with these textures, please include the following credit:
"- Good Year Eagle Ultra Grip textures by Cartres
- Thanks to Slendis for font identification, RobertTM for strategy, and Kane104 for normal map innovation."
These textures will be updated in the future with additional improvements and changes, but its mapping will not change.