European lightbar identification?

• Hello all, since there's a fair amount of Europeans on here (third gen euro-canadian here), I was wondering if any of you could help me out with trying to figure out what kind of lightbar this is! I just need some more information before I can start making it.

External Image cdn.citynews.ro
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Image vtv.ro
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!

04/26/2019 ANVF 81 385 KLINOPLOD 84 45 98 73

04/21/2019 VZhCH 64 588 LIPUNEC 57 08 77 47

• Its a Whelen Centurion lightbar.

External Image i.imgur.com

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!