Looking for collaboration for mods - character art/ 3D Models

• Showreel 2021:

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/tameryagli

Hi guys I am super new to the modding community.

So I am in search for teams or people with modding experience who might need 3D models (prefarably characters) for their projects.

I actually dont know much about existing teams or modding requirements. So do you have any tips or forums you would recommend? Or projects you might need support with? Especially for beginners in the modding community maybe?

I would like to participate in some projects to gain experience to later work in the games industry.

Any feedback much appreciated! :P

• Welcome to the community !

This specific site is part of a broader community that's more focused on the emergency first responder side of GTA modding. Looking at your portfolio you're probably comfortable modeling anything, but may feel more at home with a community like GTA 5 mods. I would recommend jumping on Discord if you're not already on there, and adding a bunch of these communities. You may find people specifically looking for people with your expertise and they tend to be a bit more active then say forums. That's where I would start, once you start networking and people become familiar with your work you should be good to go.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling

External Image i112.photobucket.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • Hello,

It seems like you have plenty of experience with creating models. I would recommend joining some discords as Ridgerunner previously stated above. Modding Forum Discord and EUP Discord (especially because you’re into character modeling) would be great places to start. Many developers also have their own personal discords where you can share your work and meet new people to work with.

I have some experience with character rigging and textures for GTA, I’d be more than happy to help you learn the ropes.

Best of luck with your projects and endeavors with GTA!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!