Outer windows don't get templated

• So I need to template the windows of Dan's 2020 Tahoe in order to allow me to add the unit number onto them for my ECSO pack, but I'm running into a problem where only the inner windows get templated and the outer windows don't. For the materials, I have "ecso_windows_outer" and "ecso_windows_inner", with the outer material above the inner and set as vehicle_vehglass and the inner material below the outer and set as vehicle_vehglass_inner (see below image). Oh, and no, I have still not figured out the suspension issue with the LAPD 2014 FPIU... so there's that.

You can see in this image that the outer windows' material thumbnail is different from the inner windows' material, for what reason, I do not know, but I suspect that same reason is also what causes the outer windows to not get templated. When templating the materials, I first templated the outer glass, selecting the outer glass material in polygon mode and then templating them. Following that, I rendered the completed image and then used that to match the inner glass to the outer glass template, using the following UV-map settings (obviously it was changed to ecso_windows_inner for the inner windows) - I also tried with Continuous Mesh Surface and Ignore Hidden Geometry checked, but neither of those options changed anything:

After templating both inner and outer windows, this is what I get in the model viewer:

For reference, I've attached the template I created below. Without decreasing the opacity, the outer windows were 100% black. Decreasing the opacity resulted in the outer windows becoming a transparent shade of black. The below template is with opacity 255 (not made transparent).

I appreciate any replies.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!