MDT/Docking station

• There are MDTs out there, but what do you mean by a docking station? Maybe be more specific with some pictures or better, brand names and models.

Something like these. Either for the Thoughbook or for a system like the one in the ford utility picture (not sure of the manufacturer). And possibly with a base stand like in the 3rd pic. Only thing I have found is the Thoughbook with stand but the stand doesn't have the docking station for the Thoughbook on it, its just a flat plate. Im looking for something a little more detailed for realism.

• Something like these. Either for the Thoughbook or for a system like the one in the ford utility picture (not sure of the manufacturer). And possibly with a base stand like in the 3rd pic. Only thing I have found is the Thoughbook with stand but the stand doesn't have the docking station for the Thoughbook on it, its just a flat plate. Im looking for something a little more detailed for realism.

Damn. (nobody likes old crap ;-;)

The first pic says 'Rockwell Collins'. I don't think it'd be too hard of a search to find the model name.

Yeah, I don't have a clue where you could find any of those. It doesn't look like a complicated model. I don't know of anyone who'd give out small stuff like that. It shouldn't be hard to model, though. Especially if you can get good profile shots and top-down view.

• Damn. (nobody likes old crap ;-;)

The first pic says 'Rockwell Collins'. I don't think it'd be too hard of a search to find the model name.

Yeah, I don't have a clue where you could find any of those. It doesn't look like a complicated model. I don't know of anyone who'd give out small stuff like that. It shouldn't be hard to model, though. Especially if you can get good profile shots and top-down view.

Well im not necessarily looking for a hand out, im just not good enough at Z3 to make parts from scratch. So I was just inquiring if anyone has one, weather they made or whatever. I have not found any on the any of the sites available for download other then the basic Toughbook that I already mentioned.

• Well im not necessarily looking for a hand out, im just not good enough at Z3 to make parts from scratch. So I was just inquiring if anyone has one, weather they made or whatever. I have not found any on the any of the sites available for download other then the basic Toughbook that I already mentioned.

Try it out, man. It's not as complicated as you think. What you can and can't do is only controlled by what you make yourself do.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!