MDT/Docking station

• There are MDTs out there, but what do you mean by a docking station? Maybe be more specific with some pictures or better, brand names and models.

Something like these. Either for the Thoughbook or for a system like the one in the ford utility picture (not sure of the manufacturer). And possibly with a base stand like in the 3rd pic. Only thing I have found is the Thoughbook with stand but the stand doesn't have the docking station for the Thoughbook on it, its just a flat plate. Im looking for something a little more detailed for realism.

• Something like these. Either for the Thoughbook or for a system like the one in the ford utility picture (not sure of the manufacturer). And possibly with a base stand like in the 3rd pic. Only thing I have found is the Thoughbook with stand but the stand doesn't have the docking station for the Thoughbook on it, its just a flat plate. Im looking for something a little more detailed for realism.

Damn. (nobody likes old crap ;-;)

The first pic says 'Rockwell Collins'. I don't think it'd be too hard of a search to find the model name.

Yeah, I don't have a clue where you could find any of those. It doesn't look like a complicated model. I don't know of anyone who'd give out small stuff like that. It shouldn't be hard to model, though. Especially if you can get good profile shots and top-down view.

• Damn. (nobody likes old crap ;-;)

The first pic says 'Rockwell Collins'. I don't think it'd be too hard of a search to find the model name.

Yeah, I don't have a clue where you could find any of those. It doesn't look like a complicated model. I don't know of anyone who'd give out small stuff like that. It shouldn't be hard to model, though. Especially if you can get good profile shots and top-down view.

Well im not necessarily looking for a hand out, im just not good enough at Z3 to make parts from scratch. So I was just inquiring if anyone has one, weather they made or whatever. I have not found any on the any of the sites available for download other then the basic Toughbook that I already mentioned.

• Well im not necessarily looking for a hand out, im just not good enough at Z3 to make parts from scratch. So I was just inquiring if anyone has one, weather they made or whatever. I have not found any on the any of the sites available for download other then the basic Toughbook that I already mentioned.

Try it out, man. It's not as complicated as you think. What you can and can't do is only controlled by what you make yourself do.