Need help to correct 2 issues

• Hello Modders !

I'm close to have the GTA 5 I dreamed about : A realistic shootout with an immersive police respond in a world improved.

I have the version 3095 of GTA 5 with all tools needed for modding and updated. Everything is working fine without any crash or issues (except the two minor issues I need help about)

Here is my mods list :

- VisualV + VisualV clouds

- VEDGA Vanilla Expanded Dispatch, Gang and Action (with the "popcycle.dat" and "popgroups.ymt" of "cops back on the beat" AND the "scenariotriggers.meta" and "shockingevents.ymt" of "ZiPPORAID_SHiTHEADPEDS")

- Realistic Weapon Play (with the VEDGA "weaponanimations.meta" to have no issue with the police behavior)

- Baka's Weapons Sounds Remastered

- Immersive Pickups 2.2

- E.R.O.

- Improvement in gore

- DriveV

- Realistic corona & wigwag

- the other mods are texture and skin improvements (like LA ROADS, EUPLO, EUPSR)

The ASI list :

- GameplayFixesV

- HeapAdjuster

- PackfileLimitAdjuster

- WeaponLimitsAdjuster

- SirenSetting_Limit_Adjuster

- TrainerV

- fwBoxStreamerVariable_DecalsLimit-Patch

And the scripts :

- Evolved Police Response - V1.2

- Pull Me Over

- Gang&Turf

- More Gore

- Street Races 0.7

- Bennys Original Motorworks

The two issues I have and need to correct to get finally the perfect game is :

- Realistic Weapon Play : When I pick up weapons on the ground, I have no ammo and can't pickup ammos by picking up weapons.

I installed "Immersive Pickups" later and it changes nothing about this issue so I guessed that the problem should come from the "weapons.meta" but can't figure out what should I change to get the ammo pickup back.

- Wanted level issue when entering or exiting a car in front of cops : Indeed I get automatically 2 stars. I remove the scripts just in case and still have this issue. I replace the "crimeinformation.meta" of VEDGA by the Vanilla one but still have the issue. Can't figure out why...

I would be so grateful for the people who'll take the time to help me coz I'm so close to have the game I wish and without any crash or performance loss and I'm open to any contribution for the help.

My best regards to all readers !

Fry

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!