Posts by Jophics

For the longest time I've had issues with the Corona's, they'd show through my lightbar mesh, and just not look nice.

See image for example:

In the carcols.meta there is a variable called "pull", you can find it under the corona category. If you put this value to 0.0, it won't allow the corona to pass through a mesh. I tried this, to see if it'd still kick in after looking at a vehicle from a certain distance.

Check this video!

As you can see the corona shows only at a distance and not up close.

For the best effect you'll have to have the axis for Non-ELS quite close to the mesh, but still behind it, if that makes sense. Now you'll have the corona's at a distance, that way you're emergency lighting is still visible and you'll have proper lighting up close.

Unsure if this is the right category for this, if not please let me know. :P

Westin Elite - FPIU

Details:

L0: 7738

L1: 2467

L2: 1052

L3: 524

Includes 3 textures, has been given a proper dirt map, collsion included.

Credits:

Westin Modeled and Textured by Jophics
    Commissioned by Infidel

Terms:

• You may not upload this anywhere else, nor are you allowed to convert this to other games.
    • You must include proper credits when using.
    • You're not allowed resell this, but you are allowed to use on models that are sold.
    • Model files have to be locked when using this item

Notes:

When using this for your own financial gain (including it on vehicles that are being sold) I'd appreciate a small donation.

PayPal

Hope y'all enjoy! <3

Westin Elite - FPIU

Details:

L0: 7738

L1: 2467

L2: 1052

L3: 524

Credits:

Westin Modeled and Textured by Jophics

Terms:

• You may not upload this anywhere else, nor are you allowed to convert this to other games.
    • You must include proper credits when using.
    • You're not allowed resell this, but you are allowed to use on models that are sold.
    • Model files have to be locked when using this item

Notes:

When using this for your own financial gain (including it on vehicles that are being sold) I'd appreciate a small donation.

PayPal

Hope y'all enjoy! <3

Setina PB100 - CVPI

Details:

L0: 2620

L1: 372

L2: 200
    L3: 60

Credits:

PB200 Modeled and Textured by Jophics

Terms:

• Give must include proper credits when using.
    • You may not resell this, but you are allowed to use on models that are sold.
    • Model files have to be locked when using this item.

Hope y'all enjoy! <3