Posts by Elite352

Recently I have seen a lot of vehicles have animated lights/textures that make them glow when the headlights get turned on (videos attached). Does anyone know how to do that? ty.

Video Link:

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey everyone

I am making a police car sultan rs but when I downloaded a lightbar from lspdfr I can't open/merge/import the .z3d file. I don't know if I'm just not noticing the obvious problem but I am new to zmod and I have seen some say I need to click open, some say I need to merge and some say I need to import the file. No matter what I do I get this error "file:oldZ3DImportExport.cpp line:304", please help.

-Elite

Hello everyone,

Recently I have seen the cool looking animated liveries that some members of the community have made and, I had to try it out for myself because they look amazing. So, I extracted the adder from my GTA 5 directory, and made a livery template for it using zmodeler and photoshop. Now that I have it, I don't know where to get started. I have looked on Modding Forum, FiveM Forums, even Reddit and I was disappointed to find nothing. If anyone knows how to make a animated/live livery and can share it with me, I would really appreciate it and thanks in advance.

-Elite

This is a edit and I just realized that this is posted in the wrong forum and I am sorry.

Hey Tactical Donut, is there a way where I can make my glass bulletproof but breaks after it takes a certain amount of bullets? I want to make one of my armored cars like the baller armored, where the glass is completely bullet proof but for only a couple of mags, after which is would break and not have any protection. I don't really mind not having the FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS texture I just want it to work like the baller armored where it's not permanently bulletproof while it is bulletproof. TY in advance. -Elite