[Non ELS] Emissives just won't hide

• I've been working on mapping a lightbar to fix issues with a FiveM server (redoing their entire fleet to fix issues). I've been following tutorials to the tee and have been putting in some decent work, but I can't get the traffic advisor emissives to hide properly behind the lightbar (using a whelen legacy). Everything else will hide properly and shows up as it should, except for these pains in the ass. I've toyed with rotating the emissives 180 degrees and leaving them at zero degrees as well, but they just won't hide. Am I doing something wrong here or do I have to really scale these down so they aren't visible?

(they're hanging out in the middle of the lightbar)

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • I may have fixed this myself by shrinking the emissives even more to 0.01 and adjusting the scale factor accordingly, but now my car's collision was affected by adding any extra resulting in the player being able to walk right through the car. Is there more to making a collision on a lightbar than just making the box and converting the box to a COL compound?

Edit: this can be marked as resolved, turns out the rambar I put on the car was just...not mapped well.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!