vehicle modding 3dsmax

• Hello, I would like to port some vehicles but I havnt found a way to do it in 3dsmax, I heard people are doing it in Zmodeler.

Somebody have a tutorial on how to port vehicles? I mean I already purchased Zmodeler but I dont know how to port models correctly

How vehicle collisions work? Are they based off the model of the vehicle it self or the collisions are different file from the model

Do I need to rig the attachments(doors,lights,windows) to the mesh of the vehicle in Zmodeler? Or how do it do it?

I just need to know how it works before I start so I wont go crazy

• The following tutorial should be able to answer all of your questions:

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The following tutorial should be able to answer all of your questions:

External Video www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks, his channel is very useful.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!