GTA V Modded Story Mode - Weird Motorcycle Behavior

  • So I've installed a bunch of mods in my game... and I noticed a while back that motorcycle spawns seem to be messed up. The only thing I can find that spawns in the world is the Dinka Thrust. Random pedestrians spawn only riding the Dinka Thrust... most scripted spawns are correct. (e.g. the Lost spawn on their choppers, Dirt Bikes still spawn in the desert areas, cop bikes are still cop bikes, etc.) but as far as parked world spawns, and random pedestrian spawns, they're all Dinka Thrust, and I can't find anything else...

    Anyone know what might be causing this? A list of my mods provided below:

    (I apologize for all the extra details... copied and pasted this list from somewhere else. :P)

    • Script Hook V — core ASI hooking.
    • ScriptHookVDotNet — current/nightly SHVDN setup for .NET scripts.
    • OpenIV.ASI + ASI Loader — enables the mods folder and modified RPF content.
    • Menyoo PC v2.4.4 — trainer; F8 opens it.
    • LemonUI (SHVDN3) — UI dependency used by other scripts.
    • iFruitAddon2 v2.1.1 — dependency/helper used by HKH mods.
    • HKHModHelper / HKHModHelperNew — HKH191 helper framework.
    • Enable All Interiors (EAI) — loads/unlocks interiors and MP-map content.
    • Single Player Garage Reloaded (SPGR) 18.1 — purchasable garages and persistent vehicle storage.
    • Single Player Heists — HKH191's heist system; this is the one giving you the orange Hˢ setup markers and properties like Videogeddon.
    • GTAO Businesses in SP 1.6 / Business Mega Pack — Online-style businesses in Story Mode.
    • Benny's Motor Works in SP Revamped v1.2.0 — working Benny's shop.
    • BennysMapLoader.asi — required to make Benny's actual building/interior appear correctly.
    • Persistence3 v1.1.2 — current vehicle persistence system; replaced Persistence II.
    • CommandCenterHelper — installed with GTAO Businesses.
    • SmartGuards — another HKH-related script currently present in Scripts.

    Edited 2 times, last by Uden One-Eye (September 25, 2026 at 4:02 AM).

  • Hi everyone,

    I'm a professional 3D artist creating optimized assets for games and mods. Whether you need custom characters, props, or environment assets, I'm available to help bring your project to life. Send me a message if you'd like to discuss your project.


    Hi everyone,

    I'm a professional 3D artist creating optimized assets for games and mods. Whether you need custom characters, props, or environment assets, I'm available to help bring your project to life. Send me a message if you'd like to discuss your project.

    here is my discord:femygh7y1

    Edited once, last by Femighty: Merged a post created by Femighty into this post. (October 4, 2026 at 12:31 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!