Posts by Aebian

Hi Cj24,

Thanks for your tip. Indeed the hierachy setup was the problem. I followed your advice and checked the guide and now it works.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

However my ELS still not uses the lights at the front so I need to work that out.

I guess in zmod everything is correct?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Greetings,

So I thought making a Charger with a light setup the IAA would use sounds perfectly. I have imported the lightbar and placed it accordingly.

https://i.imgur.com/6xo3hcA.jpg

When I now move the lightbar to the chassis section of the car it is visible in OpenIV yes, but when de-selecting a extra then the body collision or underbody will be also hidden.

So somehow I'm unable to fix this.

Would be nice if someone has some quality tutorials. I'm new to ZModeler since I worked with 3Ds Max and Maya for the past decade but I'm getting used to.

Thank You.

Regards,

Alex