PS3 Modder needed

• Hello! So, i'm not sure if this is allowed at this forum, so if it isn't i'm very very sorry and please delete this post if it isn't appropriate for this forum. I just really needed help with something and thought a modding forum for gta v would be a good place to go. So, the online servers for GTA 5 for PS3 close permenantly in December of this year. I've been playing gta v on ps3 since 2015 and I've always wanted the platinum, and i'm scared that once the servers are down i won't be able to get the online-specific trophies for gta v, so i thought maybe someone could help me. Also, one of the trophies is currently impossible through non-modded play , so if someone could help me get even only the currently impossible without mods trophies that would be very much appreciated. I'll be grinding the game from today till December, so if someone can please help me get those impossible trophies through mods (like the mugging trophy) it would be very very much appreciated! I'm willing to give anything i can in exchange for the help!

Again, i'm so incredibly sorry if this isn't allowed in this forum. I'm just desperate for help, and i'm cluless in using and downloading mods for PS3 so i thought to ask if any chap could help me here. Thanks for reading!

• As far as I'm aware, you cannot mod PS3 or any console version for that matter.

I'm 99% sure you can, i have encountered a bunch of modders in ps3 and in other console versions. I guess they download shit through usb sticks or smthng, but it's def possible in some way, thought to ask here incase anyone was a ps3 modder

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!