2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV - Los Santos Sheriff’s Department​

• Here's an update, although I know its long overdue. Haven't had any time to continue the project for the past two months. Regardless of that, its still alive though.

As I have mentioned, I was planning to create an LSSD version of the Caprice based on photos of an LASD one I've seen. Still a lot needed in terms of equipment but I have updated my Arjent to the S2 variant. Thanks to @Cj24 for the skin & @Ridgerunner for the spotlights.

External Image i.imgur.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • That's the best Chevy Caprice PPV I've seen for GTA or for any game for that matter. Nice work Kevin!

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” ― Rudyard Kipling

External Image i112.photobucket.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
  • Another update. Additions were mainly a LASD-based ELS lighting setup and stages(thanks to @Cj24) and other miscellaneous changes made for the better. The model is so to say complete and additions from hereon are stalling the project, but there are still a few items I'm not satisfied with that I want to change before release.

• @MrOxPlay Here you go.

Note: The current models of the Caprice don't use the license plate mapping on the template yet but I will add them in the later models that aren't SA/LS based.

• Alright, so the good news I have is that the Caprice is finished and so to say ready for release. Its currently in a pre-release state being beta tested internally before I release publicly(probably within a few days depending on when the updated scripthook, etc. is released following the latest game patch that was released).

Stay tuned.

• Well, the wait is over. The 2013 Los Santos Sheriff's Department Caprice PPV is now released!

Enjoy. Feel free to report any bugs in this thread. For installation and other issues, please use the support section here.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!