very nice! I cant see it good, but do u fixed the one LED in the mittle (back) of the lightbar? So u can do a better pattern?
That's how the real lightbar comes in a majority of situations. Departments that have more than one module in the rear center are custom orders if I'm not mistaken.
Version 2.1 has been released:
- Updated emissive textures for brighter colors.
- Improved chrome diffuse texture.
The following textures were changed: rx2700.dds, rx2700_emis.dds, rx2700_long_emis.dds. No changes were made to the model.
can i get the unlocked .z3d file? i can't import it and yes i got a license... i only got .yft files....
Update 2.2 has been released:
- Updated emissive textures for brighter colors and improved edges.
- Adjusted mapping position and textures of module and lightbar mounts.
- Remapped sides of takedown and alley module lens.
The mapping position changes have been made in preparation for future updates, it should therefore not be necessary to update existing mods.