2010-2013 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab

• If you can, please do not download this yet as I have been notified of various smaller issues that will make the model much better for releases. It should be out within the next few days so please do not rush any releases.

2010-2013 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab 1.0B

The truck I've been working on for the past six months or so, finally done. I've worked incredibly hard on it so I hope you all enjoy and appreciate it as much as I do. I highly recommend using both the carvariations and the vehicles.meta when you go in game with the vehicle. The carvariations fixes the headlights and the vehicles.meta fixes the dials and hand positioning on the steering wheel. Please alert me on any vehicle bugs, inaccuracies, or anything else.

Additional Notes

> A huge thank you to Matt, HDGamerzPC, Cj24, Kane104, and NeOnLaZeR for all their support. This wouldn't have been completed without them!

> If you're going to use this model please take your time and create a quality model. Do not rush any releases or make any variants that do not make sense. This is how you can respect my work. Thank you.

Credits

> Model is 2010 Chevrolet Silverado from The Crew, converted to GTA V by Dimon

> Heavily modified, templated, and optimized by Izick

> Underbody by Shadydk311

> Miscellaneous textures from Assetto Corsa, dial textures by HDGamerzPC

> Miscellaneous edits by Matt

> Rims by BxBugs (modified by Carper), tire textures by EVI, and converted to GTAV by Carper

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!